VISA RED CARPET PROGRAM FOR DTCC CORPORATE MEMBERS
Corporate Members of the DTCC can enjoy a special service to obtain their visas for Denmark and the entire Schengen area. The Red Carpet Visa Programme is a fast track service with minimal requirements for documents to be submitted.
The special Red Carpet service for DTCC members applies to:
- Employees of DTCC Corporate Members who require to travel to Denmark for business purposes.
- Business partners of DTCC Corporate Members who require to travel to Denmark at the invitation of a DTCC Corporate Member.
- Spouses and next of kin of DTCC Corporate Members who travel to Denmark for family visit and tourism.
Please read below about the benefits and procedure.
- Decision within 3 working days
- Reduced documentation requirements
- Apply in person only first time and every 5 years
- Multiple-entry visas (valid minimum 1 year and maximum 5 years) Validity of maximum 5 years can be issued bearing in mind the Schengen regulation of the maximum stay of 90 days in half a year period in Schengen territory. Please note that the validity of the visa cannot exceed the validity of your passport
- Passport can be collected by messenger provided he/she has an authorization letter signed by the applicant.
- Do not need to have an invitation of a company based in Denmark (the guarantee letter on your company letterhead is sufficient).
- Applicants need to come in person at VFS (Danish Visa Information – Thailand http://www.vfsglobal-denmark.com/thailand/allaboutyourvisas.html) to give their personal biometric data (10digit finger scans and digital photograph) which are valid for 5 years. A special drop off box is reserved for them at VFS.
- The passport with visa can normally be picked up within 3 days (applicants can be notified via email or phone). A messenger can come and collect the passport provided he has an authorization letter signed by the applicant.
Checklist for DTCC Red Carpet *Members:
Please bring the DTCC Red Carpet Checklist with your documents mentioned in the list and note that it will take some 3 days for the passport/visa to be ready to be picked up.
For any further information, you may contact the visa staff via email at email@example.com (stating the surnames and date of birth of the applicant in the subject line).
I wish you, our Corporate Member a good trip to Denmark.
The DTCC Secretariat
*Please make sure that your company already have a Red Carpet registered member number.
If not, you have to apply for Red Carpet Membership first and in good time (min. 3 weeks before needed Visa):
- Using the Application form Red Carpet Annex A and B.
- A family list (for all DTCC corporate members who wish to apply for tourist visas. This Visa Red Carpet program is applicable for immediate family only)