About of the firm:
The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (DTCC) was established in 1992 and has 170 corporate and individual members. It is DTCC mission to promote and support Danish Business in Thailand. DTCC takes an active role in both the European Chambers as well as the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce.
You will be an integrated part of our small team and in running the Chamber’s operations including administrative tasks.
You will also get the opportunity to attend networking events and several seminars with interesting speakers.
As a Media intern you will play a key role in the areas of events, media and marketing as well as being responsible for additional back office related tasks. More specifically the tasks will include the following:
- To promote the Chamber through online and printed media with news stories, market analysis, press releases from our members, etc
- Event planning and assisting in various events
- Manage the Chamber’s Membership service such as conducting members satisfaction surveys
- Update events description and invitation on website
* Please notice that the tasks can vary
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Have proven track record from university
- In-depth knowledge of using social media i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Working knowledge with Photoshop and outlook
- Be creative in design
Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce
34 C.P. Tower 3, 9th Floor tower A,
Phayathai Road, Tungphayathai,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400.
Office hours Mon. – Fri: 09.00 – 17.00
Close to: Phayathai Road, Ratchathewi (Phayathai BTS)
Submit: Please send application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more details on the Chamber, www.dancham.or.th.
For further questions about the position contact 02 354 5220
The conditions of your internship:
- Expenses: Interns will not receive any salary. Costs and arrangements for accommodation, living, visa and travel expenses are the responsibility of the interns, or their nominating or sponsoring institutions (if applicable).
- VISA: In case the Intern is from outside Thailand, it is his/her responsibility to obtain the necessary entry visa and arranging his/her travel to Bangkok. DanCham will assist in preparing and issuing documents required in visa processing.
- Medical insurance: Interns are required to hold valid health/ accident insurance coverage during their internship. DanCham does not have any responsibility for the medical insurance of the intern or compensation in event of death, injury or illness incurred during an internship.
- Duration: The normal duration of an internship is 3 to 6 months and can be extended to a longer period.
- Termination: Interns may terminate the internship program with one-week notice. DanCham reserves the right to terminate the internship if, in its opinion, the Intern’s performance is not living up to the expectations.
- Claims: DanCham is not responsible for any third-party claims arising from loss of or damage to property, death or personal injury caused by actions or omission by an intern during his/her internship.