About of the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce:
The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (DTCC) was established in 1992 and has 140 corporate and individual members. It is DTCC mission to promote and support Danish Business in Thailand. DTCC takes an active role in both the European Chambers as well as the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce.
The position of the Secretary to Executive Director (ED) is to assist the ED in administration and planning of the chamber’s activities. The Secretary is the back bone of the back office in terms of accounting, event management, servicing the member and administration.
- Participate in monthly board meeting
- Liaise with intern regarding e-newsletter, webpage and general matters
- Create event budgeting
- Organize venue, catering, invitation, practical setup and member registration at the events
- Update events description and invitation on website
Accounting assist to:
- Issue VAT invoices to members and customers
- Follow up on payments of invoices
- Issue receipts for payments of invoices
- Collect payment for payable functions and collect receipts
- Settle Account Payable, Account Receivable etc.
Full Time Qualification:
- Fresh graduate are welcomed
- At least bachelor degree in accounting, marketing or any related field
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Strong sense of order and a systematic approach to data.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & the Chamber’s webpage)
- Energetic, self-motivation, result oriented characteristics, adaptability and customer focus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Have proven track record from university
- Academic background in accounting will be considered an advantage.
Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce
34 C.P. Tower 3, 9th Floor tower A,
Phayathai Road, Tungphayathai,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400.
Office hours Mon. – Fri: 08.30 – 17.30
Close to: Phayathai Road, Ratchathewi (Phayathai BTS)
Submit: by email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on the Chamber, www.dancham.or.th.
For further questions about the position contact 02 354 5220