In this edition:
-Dancham Christmas Lunch 2013 sponsored by Jyske Bank and Pandora
-Novo Nordisk Haemophilia Foundation (NNHF) funds haemophilia care project in Thailand
-DP CleanTech (Thailand) Co Ltd on 28th November celebrated the signing of an EPC contract
-Networking Event with The Royal Danish Embassy
-NYP Christmas Dinner 2013
In this edition:
- HR Joints Chambers Networking at the Hotel Mermaid
- Tilleke & Gibbins opens new offices in Indonesia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Nordic and Franco-Thai Chambers Breakfast Seminar
- Business optimism in Thailand sinks to lowest level since 2011
- Santa Fe (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Awarded AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Recognition 2013
- Celebrating the Traditional Thai Loy Kratong Festival at NIST
- Upcoming Events
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNING UP FOR THE RED CARPET PROGRAM
An applicant for Red Carpet will have tosubmit the following to Danish-Thai Chamber of Commercewho will forward the documents to the Embassy:
o Annex A: Agreement – RCP– The Embassy will later provide the Contract Identification Number when finally approved.
o A legalized copyof the entities Business license. – The company cannot be approved without the legalized agreement.
o Annex B: Confirmation letter from Business Partner in Denmark – RCP.
o Annex C: For each individual applicant the entity must fill in a RCP supporting letter form.
When the Red Carpet-member has been approved by Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerceand the Embassy, the agreement is valid for three years and can be renewed for additional 3 or 5 years periods provided that the entity continues to fulfil the requirements.
When the agreement is made and signed, the applicant can apply for Red Carpet Business visa:
· Please refer to the check list when applying.
· An invitation from the host company is mandatory. – Invitation form to be completed by the host company in Denmark and submitted by the applicant together with the visa application. The host company can write their own invitation – but the requested information must be included such as:
o When the applicant is to arrive and for how many days.
o The purpose of the visit
o Who is paying for the applicant’s travel expenses and who will be financially responsible for the applicant’s stay as well as information about where the applicant will be staying.
o And the host’s signature if he is vouching financially for the applicant in connection with travel and stay in Denmark.
o A program for the proposed activities to take place during the visit.
Please also be aware that if the Red Carpet Member cannot pick up the passport himself he will have to make a power of attorney to the person who picks it up.